Saturday 13 September 2014

Diorama Progress

Been hard at work!

I finally decided on an overall theme - the Schism Of Mars during the Horus Heresy. Sigismund led the loyalist forces to complete their objectives on Mars to secure additional materiel to supply Terra for the impending seige.

I know there is a lot of wood there, but it's all just framework for a heroic looking hill! The hill will be filled out with plaster of paris and afterwards textured and painted and lots of Mechanicum type details will be added.

The busted Leman Russ tank also has an interior visible through where the turret should be. (Don't judge the crappy paintwork on that tank too much, I painted it when I was 14).

The little creepy guy in the red cloak is Sigismund's scabbard bearer that I got from the Inquisitor Hector Rex kit.

Mk III armour marine is 50% done.

The diorama will feature a couple of servitors and more marines of course with the traitors represented by chaos cultists from the dark vengeance box.

Tomorrow, I need to buy more plaster!

No comments:

Post a Comment