Saturday 12 July 2014

A Morning Of Cold Primer


Good morning!

Absolutely freezing here in Wollongong!

 I've been thinking about how I might paint my Infinity Panoceania miniatures when the arrive. I've been tossing up a mix between a flat red with black and white details, blue or green lighting effects or some mix there in between. I'll be doing a test run on the cutter when it arrives, as being a bigger model, I think it would be a better test of the colors I want to use. One idea I had was to perhaps use the red and stipple a black camouflage pattern over the top of it? Something I guess I'll test out when I get it.

In other news, Today I'll be priming and base coating a 10 man regiment of Dark Elf swordsmen with a standard bearer and a captain. My color scheme for them is a simple red cloth, black leather and silver armour/weapons. I already have a unit of Shades painted up in this scheme and I'm really happy with it (pictures to come very soon).

Stay tuned for pictures!


                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment