Sunday 20 July 2014

Poll!

Readers may or may not have noticed that I'm running a poll right now on what you all think I should develop into a project next.

I really want to get readers involved in my work, so don't be afraid to comment or message me and let me know if you had anything you'd like to see from me.

So far the choices are - blood angels v orks or tyranids diorama, infinity gameboard w/ terrain, a baneblade variant tank or a night lords kill team.

Get involved - let me know what you'd like to see.

2 comments:

  1. I vote for a chaos themed Baneblade variant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Thor, it's too late to vote now, but I'll definitely keep that in mind for a future project! I've always wanted to make one of those Nurgle ones with the puss cannon and the vats of goo!

      Delete