Saturday 12 July 2014

Greetings and welcome to my blog!


I am a twenty-something year old painter/modeler and I have a passion for what I do. This is something I would just love to share with the world.

Caveat - No I am not the best at what I do, but this is something I love and I am really keen to share this journey with anyone who doesn't mind taking the time to read my blog. I started this blog to record progress in my talent and hopefully give other hobbyists encouragement and ideas. This is something I'm hoping we can share.

I have a few projects I'm working on at the moment, all of which I'm hoping to showcase in turn. In the future, expect to see various Warhammer 40k and Warhammer Fantasy Battle projects, as well as some Infinity stuff I'm just starting to get into!

The projects I already have in the works include 3000 points of Dark Eldar, a massive Imperial army built for apocalypse including Space marines of my own home-brew chapter, an Inquisitor's warband and some Death Korps troopers among other various machines etc. For Warhammer Fantasy, I only have one army in the works - 3000 points of Dark Elves, possibly with Empire in the future, although that remains to be seen.

Having been into Warhammer since I was just a kid, Infinity comes as a real novelty to me, having a completely different play style and aesthetic to anything I've ever painted. I have a few Panoceania miniatures on order (hopefully arriving this week!) and I'm super keen to get started on painting them up!

I would also love to mention that I'm open to ideas, and I'll probably hold a few polls on new projects, so if there is anything you'd love to see me sculpt, build or paint - Let me know!

Tomorrow, I plan to take some pictures of some finished works and maybe even some WIP shots. Bear with me while I get this started, I'm new to the blogging game.

Peace out :)


1 comment:

  1. Great blog, looking forward to following your progress :)

    ReplyDelete