Thursday 24 July 2014

Update

Progress has been fairly slow this week due to work, but progress has been made.

On the Cutter, I've been finishing off piece by piece, so some parts are nearly completed while others are still only in the beginning stages.

One of my main aims with my infinity miniatures has been to avoid using metallic paints altogether, so I've tried my hand at non-metallic metal for the first time ever as you can see on the Cutter's gun. I like it for a first attempt, but it definitely needs some development.

You can also see some lighting effects on the gauntlet and visor. They arent finished and they need to be taken brighter in my opinion.

Before I go to work today, I'm planning to prime at least half of the bare metal in the first picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment